Anil Kapoor jumps to Sonam’s shield

Bollywood actor Anil Kapoor does not sense the want to quit Sonam from “speaking her thoughts.” Because of her unbridled remarks on a number of problems, Sonam has been creating head lines regularly. Apart from very clear potshots at Ranbir Kapoor on Tv show and locking horns with author Shobhaa De by naming her a “fossil”, she’s got today strike back again at her critics on Twitter, stating she “gives a damn”.

So does father. “I am not upset or uncomfortable about it,” states Anil, about Sonam’s uninhibited comments. “I feel today’s age bracket is extremely various. These people have a thoughts of their very own. And my concept is, ‘let them battle their very own struggles and learn from it.’ We have resided my entire life with like that. So, opposite to what has been recommended, I have never quit Sonam from talking her thoughts.”

“If my child says some thing incorrect, I know that she’ll understand it herself. But I’m really clear that I don’t need wimps and hypocrisy in my residence,” claims actor.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add Your Comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...