Bipasha Basu furious with Rohan Sippy


Bollywood film director Rohan Sippy needed actress Bipasha Basu to smoke a joint for his forthcoming motion picture, Dum Maaro Dum, to make her hippie role look genuine. According to sources, many marketing was forced to get Bipasha to inhale the harmful smoking into her system. However, much to Bipasha Basu’s dissatisfaction, her smoking cigarettes scene was modified from the movie and useless to express she was angry.

Bipasha explained to a top papers, “The only foolish thing that I did, only because Rohan insisted I really do it, was to know to fumes a cigarette. I did it for a day… I attempted to roll cigarettes in a part of paper and smoked what was the initially cigarette smoking of my entire life. It’s a horrible adventure. Because of Rohan Sippy! And lastly when the scene developed, Rohan was prefer: “Aaah… let us chuck the smoking cigarettes!” I was mad… I told him then, ‘Why did you make me smoke cigarettes?’I actually desired to kill Rohan for that.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add Your Comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...